Thursday, January 27, 2022

Natural History Museum

Wednesday after the kids did a lot of schoolwork in the morning with Mr. Richards, the cutest fake-glasses-wearing substitute (he was so funny), and I did a lot of my writing for my work, I took the kids to the Natural History Museum. 


We were pretty much the only ones there, but the museum still wanted face masks. James and Andrew spent a long time at this puzzle, putting bones together.



Success!



The museum has several floors but the dinosaur bones are the favorite.






J-Dino is one of James's nicknames. He loved the predators especially.



This area let you simulate an earthquake.



Millie wanted her picture everywhere.




Working in an archeological dig.



Stuffed elk



At the end, we went to Macey's for Kong Cones. 



I have some other passes from the library that are good for this year, and I think we will definitely go again.

No comments: