I'm putting in a few days of pictures in a row around the celebration of JB's birthday.
We went to the temple together for the first time in 18 months. JB grabbed the first open appointment he could get.
JB and Max went golfing one morning.
Saturday evening we had a wedding reception in Plain City. What a beautiful backyard.
It was the son of one of JB"s mission companions who got married.
Sunday, Max and JB wore their new handsome suits to Church and looked so good! (Max is so tall now!)
Sunday afternoon we were able to be with the Richards family for dinner. I tried making this pineapple dole whip cake (from Cake by Courtney).
He took the kids to Lagoon on the actual day of his birthday while I napped after work and had another meeting on the phone in the afternoon.
He's such a fun and good dad. We are so grateful for him and all he does for us. Cooking, cleaning, chauffeuring, comforting, joking and loving. We are really grateful for this summer of Lagoon passes, too.









1 comment:
Happy birthday to JB!! Wow, I love y'all!
Post a Comment