I was obsessed with this puzzle. Our neighbors gave it to us, and I brought it out on a Sunday as a possible family activity. But soon it was just me struggling to find where the blue oceans fit together and where the tinier pieces of countries all went.
Got it all put together after three days, and a teeny tiny piece is missing -- the piece containing three New England states. I probably swept it up accidentally.
On another Sunday, the kids and I curled up with Disney+. Often during naptime/quiet time they are all watching different shows on different devices. But some of my best memories with my family were when we all watched a movie together.
I am always trying to make Sunday a different kind of day than the rest of the week. I want it to be a joy for the children, not a "we can't do this or we can't do that" kind of thing.
But I pray every single night that we will be allowed to go back to Church full-time soon -- especially primary.
JB snuck this photo of me using the Come Follow Me primary lesson online to show the kids a scripture video while trying to expound on our reading from this week. They scattered pretty soon after.


No comments:
Post a Comment