Thursday, September 17, 2020

First day of preschool for Millie

 My friend texted me in August that there was an opening at a neighborhood preschool, and I jumped at it. Millie had gone to the 3 year old program at our high school, but we had no idea if it would continue this year in-person. This one is a great fit. The hours and carpool so far are working really well. And it is only a couple streets over.

And her teacher is so sweet. (Miss Collette. Millie thought it would Aunt Collette at first!)



JB took her to back to school night, and I took her on her first morning (which was cold and windy!)



Miss Collette texted me this picture, because Millie said "Look, I made Olaf!"


She gets tuckered out on preschool days. This is in the car lane waiting to pick up James and Andrew one afternoon.


She wants to wear a dress or skirt as much as possible. She says pants make her look like a boy!