Saturday, January 25, 2020

James does basketball

A few months ago, Jamesy was holding my hand walking somewhere (I love it when they still do that), and asked me when it would be his turn to play basketball. 

After soccer, swim lessons and kung fu were made him grumpy/anxious/scared, I wasn't sure how this would go. But I have been so proud of him!


He is trying to hard out there. He listens to his coach, and he runs up and down the court. Sometimes he gets confused about offense/defense, but in his last game he tried to make a basket (to try and get an ice cream cone). 

JB said if he ever made 3 baskets, he'd get an Imaginex Dino like his cousin Phin has. So now he keeps asking if he can just have one anyway.


His coach also coaches Ben, and he is quite patient with these 6 year olds.


No comments: