Sunday, January 12, 2020

Christmas

We always try to draw out Christmas morning, so it isn't over too fast, but usually it's over unwrapping by 8:20 AM. I think everyone had a nice day!


JB and his two mini-mes have matching clothes now after Christmas Day.


I've been working on that Star Wars crochet kit ever since, wearing those pants and my new socks, and straightening my hair a lot.

Socks were a theme. JB got a great deal on some Stance socks for each boy.  They love them. They got some neat activities or toys, and I always try to give a new book each year.







Millie's Christmas was almost all from the thrift store. I have been holding on to these things for months as I find them. A Belle dress, a play house, and a princess story book. Plus new barrettes for her golden wispy locks. 


We then went to JB's parents for Christmas dinner. For a nice surprise, Nona took the girls to go see Little Women. I love all adaptations of the book, and enjoyed this one a lot.

1 comment:

JoLynn said...

Aww I love all the pictures! I haven't seen the new version of Little Women yet...I'll have to ask you about it.