I urge you to zoom in on their faces. I die. Millie is singing and twirling; James is yelling, "Look at meeeee!"
These two are getting along pretty well.
We often take walks together in the afternoon. The same route I've been taking with my children at this age for years. And, ever since the neighbors across the street put in a playset, we tend to stop there and play.
And there's a certain neighbor who always has treats, if you knock on her door and say please and thank you.
This was a picture when it was still chilly, of me trying to teach both to pump their legs.
It's still not working very well.
In both pictures of James above, he is wearing a pair of the pants in the picture below.
"Me and the boys are pretty hard on clothes, so there'll be a lot of washin' and mendin'" - Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Now that it is consistently warmer, I finally put away the winter clothes for good up in the attic. But while I was sorting them, Millie tried to put them all on and exit stage left.
And finally, in the theme of living their best lives, James was invited to a birthday party recently at the Natural History Museum. Naturally he roared all the way through it.









No comments:
Post a Comment