JB and I both got the chance recently to take Andrew to a sporting event by himself for the first time.
What a joy. He just chatted and chatted away and thought everything was the best.
JB's friend gave him suite tickets to a game in November, and Andrew was just in awe. He called it their hotel room, and ate and ate and ate.
In October I took him down to a BYU game. He definitely leans toward the Utes, but didn't mind wearing a Y sweatshirt and learning the fight song for me.
He couldn't get over how big the Cougar statute was. On third downs for the other team, he quickly caught on to the crowd noise: "We have to be annoying, right mom?"
My brother Joe and his wife Susan were there ("Yeay sports, do the thing!" she says)
Then last week, Andrew's 2nd grade class had their Informance. This is where they dance and sing about a science topic. I think it was rocks and geology this time. (Millie should have been napping)
I told him I wanted to take a picture with some friends, and many quickly gathered round. Andrew makes friends easily and just loves people. He loves making them laugh and laughing in return.




1 comment:
What a sweetie pie!
Post a Comment