Christmas Eve came with the traditional pizza and new jammies at Nona and Papa's house with the cousins who were in town.
Bigs
Middles
Littles
James has been counting down til Christmas for weeks. He caught sight of a package of dinosaurs I had hidden for him (I found a whole bunch at Savers thrift store), and I must confess I started to use them to try to bribe him into better behavior. It was touch and go almost hourly.
Millie's Christmas cost $2.50 (DI and Savers and a neighbor) and she was in heaven with new girlie toys.
I think we did well with selecting the other boys' presents. They seemed very pleased.
And we didn't get one of me with my presents.
But you can kind of see me below.
My phone camera was wonky but I did capture the hours spent with Lego building
And the joy of these teenagers at heart with Max's new longboard
But you can kind of see me below.
My phone camera was wonky but I did capture the hours spent with Lego building
And the joy of these teenagers at heart with Max's new longboard



No comments:
Post a Comment