Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Andrew the baller

Andrew's first Junior Jazz basketball season is now in the books.


He was the cutest little player, hustling back and forth. The coach was our neighbors' son-in-law and he was so great with the kids.

This was the second-to-last game. JB sat by Andrew when he took a break not long after scoring a basket. They are so cute. (We had had a baptism that morning)



It was fun to be back in the gym where it all started with Max years ago. Max and Ben kept exclaiming about the play -- "They don't call travels/!" "They don't allow steals?!"

I always took lots of pictures of the kids on the sidelines.



And I would try to get video of Andrew as I tried to catch his highlights. I think he is too nice, and would give up the ball easily to more aggressive players.

Do you know who is aggressive? James. Look at that grip on Millie's head and neck as he kept giving her kisses on the bench.


I did have to tell Ben to stop giving Andrew so much advice. I think he was confusing him with tips about cross dribbling and blah blah, while his coach was just trying to get the basics down. But I know it was all out of love!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

That last picture is priceless! Yay for more Richards ballers!