At the park the other day, there was another girl named Millie or Milly or Amelia (the parents weren't very chatty), but any time they called for their girl, my Millie kept looking over like, "What?"
And she didn't like it, see below.
Also, she picked out her clothes and leg warmers and I love the outfit so much.
James just played and played on this slide. He is an Andominous Rex below.
I played a game where I would surprise him at the bottom, and I caught part of it on photo!
Andrew couldn't stop playing with these glasses and cross-eyes during the Super Bowl. He wanted to see all the pictures I took.
This girl just loves to nurse still, and she is quite the acrobat. I have more pictures from this same outside session, where she was almost upside down. I sent a picture to my younger sister and my neighbor, who both also have 18 month old nursers.
I don't have many pictures of Max and Ben playing -- Max is busy with play practice til 7 at night these days. As for Ben, I do have a lot of video of him playing basketball for his ELP project. Trick shots and dribbling, and one final "peace out!" swish.





No comments:
Post a Comment