Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Terror Twins
These two. They are such best buds/worst enemies!
On Saturday morning, they came with me to Ben's basketball game while JB and Max were at their game in another location.
I kid you not, I caught them wrestling each other and screeching over something James had clutched in his fist. IT WAS USED CHEWING GUM HE PLUCKED FROM UNDERNEATH THE BLEACHERS. They each wanted to pop it in their mouths and I stopped them just in time. Stink-eyes from other parents, horrified face from me, but now, I totally keep giggling about it.
Later that day I had to stop James from pulling so hard on Andrew's shirt that it almost ripped. He was after a Lego creation Andrew made that he liked better than his own.
Saturday night, I reminded them that Andrew would give the scripture in primary the next day, and James would have his first turn to give a prayer. Ensue panic from James, but then I heard:
"Jamsey, you can sit by me. It will be fun!"
"No, I wanna sit by my teachers. Dey wuv me."
"I will help you, J."
"Ok, thanks buddy."
-----------
That picture above is from Friday, around 11 AM while I was finishing up work. There was no school for a teacher development day. JB took the kids to get corndogs, not realizing they would be the size of Millie. They loved them. Andrew ate the whole thing. Max gladly helped James finish his.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment