Friday, November 23, 2012

A hint

Did you know....


1) Excessive spit and saliva is called Ptyalism? (Tie-a-lism)


2) It's only seen in Parkinsons, Rabies, mercury poisoning and pregnancy


3) It can happen in a subsequent pregnancy


4) 6-7-13 is a great due date, not only because the math adds up, but because it's the anniversary of the first date JB and I went on.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

You go Girl....baby number 4!!! YOu have been reading my blog, right?? Having 4 kids is AWESOME-in a crazy kind of way!!! Very excited for you!! And June is a GREAT month-my birthday is in June!!! Congrats!!

Jenny Richards said...

That is great! Congratulations!

Sarah Preston said...

Congratulations!!! I am excited to become an aunt again!

Kim said...

Congrats Mary! Except for the spitting part.

Rachelle said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! Maybe Santa will fill your stocking with gum to help with your spituation.

:o)

autumn said...

Yay!

Big congrats!

Let's all hope mercury isn't in anyway involved. :)

Jared said...

Fantastic! I'm so happy for you!

Emily said...

Haha! Congratulations! I remember you and the spitting thing last time. I guess this means we aren't done having kids either, since we seem to follow your lead. But that is NOT an announcement. :) Hope you are feeling well!