Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween

When I say "We carved pumpkins" I really mean, "JB carved pumpkins."  With some artistic direction and help, of course.







That hat Andrew is wearing I actually made for my new nephew. It was for him to grow into. When Andrew saw it, he promptly put it on his head, stretched it out to be comfortable, and hasn't wanted to take it off since.


JB put candles in them for Halloween night. I had a fear that a child or our house would burn down, but neither did (I know, paranoid from working in the news).

We had a basketball player, a dragon, and batman.


Andrew wasn't sure of the costume or of picture taking before, but once he realized he was getting treats at every house, he quickly caught on to the whole idea.



Batman even tried out being a vampire for a while.


And this handsome one dribbled his basketball from house to house.



It was surprisingly a very fun night! No meltdowns like last year. Lots of pep talks, cold water, and comfortable shoes helped. And that was mainly for me, bahahahaha.   Now what to do with all the candy! You can freeze it, right?

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Such cute boys! What to do with all that candy?? Bribe the kids with it, of course. Ella has been so well behaved this week. Except, she does get a bit hyper from the candy. When she gets too rambunctious, I tell her to cool it or I'll give Carter all her candy. Works every time!