In September I got free passes to the Utah State Fair. One of the best parts, was the free fishing opportunity for kids. The DWR taught them how to reel a line, and had a pond of catfish for the kids to catch.
Max shows off his catch.
Benny was a little hesitant when they said he could touch his fish before they released it back into the pond.
Andrew's favorite part was the animal barns. He mooed at every cow, baaaed at every sheep, oinked at every pig -- you get the picture.
I think he wanted to curl up with the baby pigs. In fact, he's watching me post these pictures right now and is mooing at the screen. Hi-lar-ious!
4 comments:
Oh man, that top photo of all three of them is adorable! I wanted so badly to take Cory to the fair this year but, it was right when we all had giardia and weren't up for doing anything. Cory loves to moo at cows too! I love this age!
Love the picture of all three lined up oldest to youngest...also love Andrew's photos.
Cuuuuute!
Pictures of your boys just make me smile. So cute!
Post a Comment