Saturday, October 27, 2012

To the zoo

I forgot to post this a month ago! When JB was in Arizona visiting his brother, the boys and I tried to stay busy each of the four days he was gone. We went to Thanksgiving Point with our friends the Gublers, we went to the Gateway Discovery Children's Museum, we went to McDonalds, we had a Build-n-Grow clinic at Lowe's, and we went to the zoo with my brother Joe and his wife Susan. They are lots of fun to go to the zoo with, for several reasons.

More helping arms:


Strong shoulders:

And a catching enthusiasm for animals.


Joe also brought his pet, Tortuga, to graze in our backyard during lunch. The boys LOVED him.




They really want a pet. Too bad I clean up enough poop around here to add to it!

1 comment:

The Joe said...

That was fun. I love spending time with your boys :)