Monday, October 22, 2012

Frightmares!

Benny can't decide what he wants to be for Halloween.  I think he'd be a cute cowboy:




And Max can be....this thing:


Can you spot Uncle Joe among the faces below? 



Joe and Sarah were here from Idaho for the weekend and made great lasagna for Sunday dinner at the Richards. And we played games! I grew up playing card and board games with my siblings, and it has been fun in the past few years to play more games with JB's siblings and their spouses.  I always get grumpy though on Sunday evenings because I have to wake up so early the next morning and can't stay longer.

We loved seeing new baby Aaron again, too, last night at dinner. Benny pets him like a little kitten.  Max tells me how cute he is. Andrew doesn't notice him. I should probably stop calling Andrew "baby," too.  He's going to be two-years-old in December!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Cute, I mean gruesome, pictures. I love Lagoon. . .

We love playing games with family too. Wish we lived closer so we could play with you guys!