Friday, July 6, 2012

Softball, baseball and T-ball

JB is on a community softball team again this season, and whenever he has a game at 6:30 PM we all can go (sometimes they are scheduled at 9:30 PM, which I know isn't late for some people, but, we are not some people.)


My three-peats, watching through the fence for daddy, and for any fly balls to come their way.  I spend a lot of time chasing Andrew instead of watching the game.  He loves to climb on the stands.


They posed that way themselves. I think one then sucker punched the other after I took the picture.


JB in action.



Then, this week, Max and Ben started playing on their own teams!  Benny is on his first T-ball team, and Max is doing coach pitch baseball for the first time.  All their nervousness went away when they got their new uniforms and met their teammates.


I LOVE that Max was assigned to the Cardinals.  I find it funny that Benny is on the Cubs, because in real life those teams are rivals.




Just like after they got their soccer uniforms, they wanted to sleep in these shirts and hats.  Why not.  Then they wanted to wear them in the 4th of July parade, so I insisted they at least get washed first.

2 comments:

Suz said...

We didn't have cute uniforms like this when I was in t-ball. Please invite us to a game. We would love to watch.

Rachelle said...

If a game STARTS at 9:30, when on earth does it END? Waaaay too late, that's for sure!