JB's brother Jeff was visiting over last weekend and through Pioneer Day. JB took him on one of his favorite and most punishing bike rides, up Emmigration Canyon. They left at 6 AM.
At 6:30 a phone call woke me up. Jeff's bike had a flat tire. What else to do but load up the boys, a bike pump, repair kit, and extra bike from a neighbor, and drive up the canyon to the rescue!
I'm so glad we did. It is beautiful at the top.
The older boys and I got dressed but I plucked Andrew from his crib still in his jammies. He kept saying "Dadda, Dadda."
The brothers on bikes.
My boys loved having Jeff over. They hovered in the guest bedroom jabbering his ear off. He took this picture.
Then on Monday, Jeff, JB, aunt Suzanne and uncle Seth went kayaking on the Provo River.
Suzanne and I were talking about how when we were in Provo during our BYU years, we never did anything like that. Pretty cool!
1 comment:
I can't believe you never floated the Provo river! You should put that on your list of things to do!
Post a Comment