March had its very good moments, but I'm glad it's over.
Some members of our family went through some pretty rough things. Andrew got 6 new teeth at once and stopped sleeping so well with all the pain. I had two siblings go through deep personal challenges, and we are still worried about JB's little sister's heart.
Then, my nurse practitioner thought she felt a lump in my neck during my yearly checkup. I had to go through testing and 4 or 5 days of waiting for an answer.
During all of this, my left upper jaw started to hurt. A lot. The pain radiated up through my cheek and even to my eyeball sometimes. I knew it couldn't be a horrible cavity, because I had been to the dentist not long before. My older sister pinpointed it -- she suggested I may be clenching my jaw or grinding my teeth at night through all the stress. Sure enough, I was.
The test results came back fine. The doctor said there was nothing to worry about. Magically, my awful jaw pain went away, too.
Our siblings are still dealing with their challenges, but I know they will be happy and healthy some day. Hopefully soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wait, is there a new update on Sarah's heart that I haven't heard about??? Now you've got me super worried!!
I'm so sorry it has been so stressful for you! Hopefully, April will be a better month. Can I bring you some brownies some time soon?
Post a Comment