Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Holy teeth!

It was inevitable, I suppose. After years of growing up with fluoridated water and great genes, it appears I can no longer escape. I now have to be numbed and get a cavity filled. Perhaps two. Sob.

Here's the other big sob -- Max has 3 cavities that need to be filled! Already it begins.

While I'm dreading the day of the procedure, he's not. He came bouncing out of the chair and told me, "Guess what?! I have cavities just like my friend Madeline!" (Oh young innocence).

Think of us both next week!

In the meantime, I have taken over brushing Max and Ben's teeth again. Just to be safe.

4 comments:

autumn said...

So sorry!

After watching Jared brush his teeth, Sean told me that he was going to start doing it for him again...

It's probably for the best.

Good luck! I hate dentist. Really lots.

Suz said...

I think you can blame it on those three cute kiddos. I've heard pregnancy is hard on the teeth.

cpace said...

Maybe you guys can get lucky like Emily and give a "golden" tooth. It's really silver but she calls silver gold and I guess at school all the kids want a "golden" tooth like Emily. It's the price you pay for popularity

JoLynn said...

I feel like nothing good happens at the dentist & I love-love my dentist. She has the best personality, but still nothing good happens at the dentist. I only hear bad news each and every time I go. Sigh.