Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Crochet away

The turning of the weather made me reach for the yarn and crochet hook again. One can never have too many hats!

My hat from last year, and a new earflapped hat with bear ears on top for Andrew.



A monster hat for Andrew (it kept him cozy enough to fall asleep!)



Candy corn hat for my new nephew Caleb.

(professional photographer I am not. That's the couch)

Strawberry hat for my friend Autumn's baby girl:


A Utes hat for Benny (he's singing the fight song below. Bless his daddy-loving heart.)


Now he's asking if we can play baseball. I reminded him of the incident (even though it was technically Max who threw the ball that time).



And some video taken by Max on the day I crocheted Benny's hat outside. Notice how I have to rescue Andrew from Benny, and Max's narration -- he points out the bush. And the other bush. And the other bush....

3 comments:

autumn said...

Wow! Darling hats, darling babies. That is a whole lot of cute. You've got a talent. That monster hat is hilarious!
But, I think I'm partial to the strawberry one myself. :)

The Joe said...

There's our neighbors van. too funny

My verification word was 'cougs' HA

Rachelle said...

I'm in love with the monster hat - too dang cute!