
Is anything getting into his tummy? Good thing the sink is nearby for a hosedown after dinner.
Andrew is still trying to master eating solid food. Correction: I am still trying to help Andrew master eating solid food.
At his 6-month checkup recently, he weighed 18 pounds, 11 ounces, and was 27 inches long. That's 90-something for height I think, but 65th percentile for weight. He has dropped some more. Listen Baby, in our family, we go 100 or we go home!
It is time for him to be eating rice cereal and such, and we do try. He just gags and spits and pushes it out with his tongue. But he did like the applesauce we tried recently. I think I got three spoonfuls down that time. I know he'll get the hang of it soon. They always do.

3 comments:
I hear ya! Brynna has only tried rice cereal and bananas. She loved them both, but she couldn't digest them at all. She had bloody poops with both! So now I'm scared to even give her another try with solids.
I wish we could get our babies together. Everything you blog is exactly what we're going through here too! B was 27 inches at her appointment on July 1st when she was a week shy of 5 months, but she only weighs 15 pounds. Long and skinny!
He is a big boy!! I think my 14 month old might be close to 18lbs???? He is such a cute little boy. I think once he masters the food....he is going to LOVE IT!!
I love this little guy! What a cute expression. He's growing up way too fast.
Post a Comment