Here's the picture they put on (taken without my knowledge).

I emphasize that this is an unauthoritized Facebook page, much like Kitty Kelley's unauthorized biography of Oprah Winfrey.
As of today I have 118 fans, including my 10-year-old sister and several members of my extended family. Again I say, Jeez.
This was my older sister Rebekah's response:
"Ah hee hee hee! Wooo ha ha ha!"
Her laughter is probably because I still haven't joined Facebook. I may be the last person in the world to do so (besides JB). I'm either too lazy, too busy, too sleepy, or too annoyed by its popularity to join up. After all, I've never had a Coke or Pepsi in my life so why begin now?
11 comments:
I know how you feel. I got started in facebook because my sister took some pictures of me and signed me up. I'll have to look you up on facebook now!
I just became a "fan" and learned a ton already that I didn't know before - like that you did an in-depth report on Pornography Addiction.
Hey - I wanted to tell you that we're coming to Utah for a visit this summer. The cousins are getting together for lunch on Monday, July 12, I think at Cafe Rio. Can you come? What is your work schedule like? It would be fun to see JB and the boys too. . .
I'm totally anti-face book. Boycott it with me!
I am one of your newest fans!!!
Well Mar, all of your siblings are on it, and that's how we keep in touch. And both Pepsi and Coke are nappy
Hahaha! I'm not on facebook either.
OK I just saw the picture...when was that head shot taken???
yup we miss you with our family fun!
And we still have blogs! You just don't play the games to waste your time. You look at photos and comment on your siblings goofy things!
I think Facebook is of the Devil!! I will never join, because I do not want anyone to find me, nor do I want to find them!! I am horrible!!
How funny, but hey you have a lot of fans. I also have not joined facebook. I can't say I never will, but I'm avoiding it as long as possible. I'm glad to know there are a few other hold-outs!
Post a Comment