Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cute cheeks and compliments

JB took this picture last week of the boys at McDonalds for a free Happy Meal. Look how happy! I now have this picture on my cell phone to show people. And when I do, I get the same response: "You have one of each! Max looks like JB and Benny looks like you, Mary."

I smile cuz I think so too. But my favorite was when a co-worker said, "Look at those chubby cheeks. Benny looks like you!" Ha ha.



Here's one more picture for fun, of Benny at last week's bouncy party. Look how his hair is flying! It's so light.






2 comments:

autumn said...

Mwhahahhaha...that is exactly what I thought when I saw that photo! I sometimes think Max looks more like you but in that photo JB is looking right back. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

They're so cute!!! And I love that they have mischief written all over them!