There is one problem with our retirement plan. We are pale people, who must cover up or face sunburn -- or skin cancer some day.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Cruise
Just a few pictures of the cruise in the Caribbean. We may have found our future home in either the US Virgin Islands (St Thomas and St John) or in the British Virgin Islands, like Tortola below:

There is one problem with our retirement plan. We are pale people, who must cover up or face sunburn -- or skin cancer some day.
There is one problem with our retirement plan. We are pale people, who must cover up or face sunburn -- or skin cancer some day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay, I'm totally coming to visit you when you're retired! What a beautiful place. It looks like you had a great time there :)
I need a vacation like this!
I was a HUGE fan of St. Thomas myself, although like you, not of the horrible sunburn I got there. Excellent choice - maybe we could be neighbors!!! (oh i wish, i wish, i wish!!) :)
Post a Comment