Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New hobby




Lately I've been feeling all crafty. We learned how to crochet beanies for a Young Women activity and I can't quit!


Then I learned how to make fabric flowers to go on headbands, barettes, pins, etc and I've made a bunch of those. It can be addicting and really fun, but I know me. I kind of get tired of things after a couple of weeks. So no Etsy shop or booth at the next Oh Sweet Sadie sale for me. But I did get the above red necklace at the last sale, and plenty of ideas for projects if this crafty streak keeps up.

2 comments:

Suz said...

The beanies look so cute. I want one! You will have to teach me how to make them. A beanie with a cute flower on the side sounds great.

Sarah said...

I think you all look so cute!! Good Job with your crafy skills!!