
I made up the pattern, but I think I made it a row too wide. I found the flower pattern here. Kind of fun, but slightly bohemian I think. Oh well, it keeps my ears warm. It's different than the ones featured at ohsweetsadie, which are much wider in the front/top then narrow at the back:
In other news:
- I covered the Black Friday crowds again this year. Cold and crazy!
- Max has his new Mac truck and he and Benny are actually sharing pretty well most of the time.
- JB smoked a turkey for Thanksgiving, and we have been loving the leftovers. I hope to post a picture of my chef with his creation soon.
10 comments:
It turned out SOOOO cute. You are amazing!
Those are darling! Keep up the good work my crafty friend.
That is adorable! I cant make anything up on my own. If I don't have a pattern or recipe for that matter I cant make it. You are talented!
darling!
K, I want your pattern - sooo cute!!!
I want one! Sans flower of course
It turned out great! You will have to teach me how to do that when I'm finally done with school!
Love it!
The flower really adds a good touch!
That is so darling!
I want one!
Post a Comment