Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas mood


Some of you may know that for a few months now I've also been doing on-air work for our sister station as well as my own. It's even more fun now that they are playing Christmas music!

I know, I know. Too soon and it's annoying. Same with the Christmas store displays. Don't forget Thanksgiving, people! But, I have such a fondness for Christmas music. I've started sneaking in some of the songs at night when I sing to the boys at bedtime. It's not fair to limit such great songs to only a couple weeks a year.

But getting into the holiday mood makes me nervous about gifts. My wedding anniversary is this week, then comes Benny's 2nd birthday, then Christmas. I think we'll get the boys more of the same -- balls, trains, cars, etc. Maybe JB would like the same for his gifts too?

3 comments:

merebuff said...

of course he would want the same things! Our staff has been asking for Christmas music since September, and I've finally relented. There is no Thanksgiving in the Philippines.

JB's uncle and aunt have been showing up in my branch rather frequently. It's been fun.

Anonymous said...

Really, all men are boys at heart! He'd probably love some army guys!

JoLynn said...

Ohhh Roger & I will now listen to that station also. I love that picture of the Christmas balls.