So, what do you do when it's cold outside? We just bundle up. Two growing, active, healthy boys can get tired in a 2,000 square foot house.
Benny won't keep his gloves on though, then his hands get cold, then he cries and wants to go inside, but Max doesn't want to go inside, so I send Benny in but he sobs without me, then he tries to bring his "Night-Night" outside but I won't let him because the blanket will get dirty, then he sobs some more, then Max tugs on my shirt saying, "Are you coming back outside?" It all ends well though when I pull out the hot chocolate.
2 comments:
started your post chanting my favorite cheer, and ended singing my all time favorite Tom Hanks song (I know, I know there are so many to choose from). mmmh, Hot Chocolate!!!
Ha. I started the cheer, then read the sentence after, then felt silly, then considered it payback for Ava Maria-ing you.
For the record Bekah brought that movie over and watched it with me while I was living in 'the attic' and could not get out due to a broken foot :P But she took care of me so all is forgiven.
And everytime I see pictures of the boys I just want to squeeze them. The boys, not the pictures.
Post a Comment