Benny's is a costume that JB wore when he was a little boy (his mom made it. She's so talented). Max's is from Old Navy. It's the largest size. I wouldn't be surprised if it's too short by Halloween.
When we got the costumes 2 weeks ago the boys wanted to wear them every day. This happened last year when they were both dragons. My excuse has been I don't want the costumes to get dirty or ripped, but they look so darn cute I'm allowing it more often.
6 comments:
I remember that monkey costume! Didn't Max wear it 2 or 3 years ago? He was so cute in it :) One of these years I really want to see Max in a wolf suit and Ben dressed up as a Wild Thing. Wouldn't that be fun?!
They look good!! THey are going to be a lot of fun to take out this year! I bet they get LOTS of CANDY!!!
So cute! Gracie is already wearing her costume. At first I didn't really want her to, then I realized I dropped serious cash on that costume (it had to be custom made as I can't find it at the store), so I say let them wear it and get their(yours) moneys worth!
I hope this comment makes sense. I just woke up.
They look adorable and I'm so impressed that JB's mom made that costume, it is absolutely adorable.
I love that the last two years your boys have been the same thing. I may have to steal that idea for my two for next year! Its super cute seeing them side by side!
So cute! They have to come by and Trick or Treat.
Post a Comment