Now that it's October I have put away the shorts, and pulled out the boots. It's also time to finally put a few pictures on here from our August and September activities.
Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country:
(I wonder what my family's Missouri neighbors would think about people paying to look at and feed animals. I think it's tons of fun.)
Lagoon:
Meeting Sid the Science kid at a U of U health fair:
This is the Place Heritage Park (more animals) :

The cold weather today have really shocked us into realizing Halloween and the holidays are around the corner. I hope we can figure out what Max should be before all the costumes are gone. Yesterday he wanted to be a zebra. Today he wants to be a super-hero. I say we combine the two.
3 comments:
Max doesn't seem thrilled to meet sid. Also, I love the pic with the sunglasses at lagoon. Your family is really really ridiculously good looking.
Yea, pictures! The boys look adorable. I love Max's pouty face. Wish I was there to hug and tickle both of them :(
PS Wait for the video to load, then skip to 6:00 :-)
I think a Zebra-Superhero combo is the best idea ever.
I have the coolest pattern for a Superhero costume I should give to your Mother in-law. Too bad I won't be there before Halloween! :(
Post a Comment