Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cousins

Whenever the "Bartlette Pair" come over to play or when we see them at Papa and Nona's house, Max wants to hold baby Jane. He's a sweet cousin and thinks baby Jane is so cute. I think he even told me once that she smells good.

These are Bart and Collette's girls. Bart is JB's brother and Collette and I lived together at the time I met JB.
Max and Emily said something about getting married to each other when they grow up. I laughed and say this isn't England or Canada in the 1800s.

By the way this December the four grandchildren will be ages 4,3,2 and 1, which is pretty cool. Ben and Jane have December birthdays. Emily was 3 last April; Max 4 in July.

2 comments:

cpace said...

Today Emily informed me while I was helping her go to the bathroom that quote "Max puts up the seat and doesn't put it back down and I don't like it at all" Max might want to marry Emily but I'm afraid she might be the nagging sort since she already has issues with men leaving toliet seats up.

McInnes Family said...

Cousins are so much fun! When I ask my boys who they want to play with, they always pick their cousins. I love it. Little boys are so much fun. It makes me laugh at how much they want to help cook and clean. Too cute. They are soo much fun! And they definitely keep life interesting :)