I'm told bella borsa means beautiful purse in Italian. Behold my birthday present from Italia:

My in-laws just got back from their adopted mother land. This is the one they brought back from their first trip, about three years ago. It's the one I mentioned that matched my red shoes

For pictures of their trip, go to JB's sister
Suzanne's blog. Next time I am definitley finding a way to go!
Speaking of pictures, Max played with the camera while I did some work. He took a picture of me, his leg, and his face, plus all his toys but you don't need to see those blurry shots.

He saw the picture of his face, looked closely and said, "I'm wearing Nona's lipstick." Yes, poor child, you were born with lucious lips any girl would die for (when he was a baby someone asked us if he had botox). They are quite red in this picture though.
5 comments:
Your "bella borsa" makes me want to sing "Bella Notte". I love it! And your little budding photographer is a hoot :)
Hey, Happy belated Birthday-or is it today?? Nice purse!
Fabulous purse!!! Love it. Happy Birthday to you!
I LOVE that green purse, but I also love your red one!
Happy birthday! Sorry I am never on top of these things. 30 isn't so bad once you get used to it. Love your purse, it is gorgeous!
Post a Comment