Sometimes I feel lost in blog-land.
I don't really cook, and I'm definitely not a vegetarian. So no recipe posting for me. JB gets more into the dinner making, which I heartily endorse.
I'm not a photographer, at all. JB does the family's best camera work.
(maybe he should blog)
I don't craft much.
But, if I did have blog envy, it would be for this one. When I see her cakes and frosting, I think...
"I want to go to there."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't sell yourself short, Mare! You're a great storyteller. I always giggle when I read your family's adventures.
Those are some amazing cakes. Do you ever watch Ace of Cakes? On one episode Mary Alice was reading the "Best of Baltimore" list and was offended because they got "Best Form Over Function". Apparently their cakes look really great but fondant on top of 3 day old cake the judges no likey.
OOhhh! I'm in love with her work. What a talented lady! Thanks for sharring... i'll have to check that blog often... :)
Wow, those kinds of blogs make me wonder why I even try a birthday cake out of a box! JB is a good husband, isn't he. You're a good team.
Post a Comment