Monday, February 23, 2009

Ain't Misbehaving

I walked back into the living room and saw my boys like this.


They are breaking two rules - first, Max is pantless. Again. Second, they took the cushion off the couch. Again. But instead of scolding, I had to laugh at how content they were and take pictures. Ben the rascal has to do whatever is brother is doing and it makes me laugh.



4 comments:

Sarah Preston said...

Ben does have a bit of a guilty look on his face in the 2nd picture. Adorable!

Clin A. Eaton said...

It's very funny because I frequently catch Jackie, Millie and Ellis in the exact position, all without pants when I come home from work. I call it Jackie's "Guitar Hero Time"

Jacks said...

Clin! I now declare that only pantless comments can be made on your own blog. At least people reading there know who you are and that you never mean what you say.

Mary - I apologize for hijacking your comments and filthifying your thoughts of us. You can declare to the world that you don't actually know us, and we are some strange couple from another country that do not speak English well, and assumed that pants meant hat.

I love the photos. You are right, it's fun when the kiddos are content and funny when they help each other out in breaking a rule.

kim dance said...

Oh girl, it is just the beginning!