Sunday, November 30, 2025

November happenings

One weekend when Max came up from BYU, we took family pictures at Nona and Papa's house.





 



Millie had a Tanner Dance "informance" recital at school.

JB saved many of his University of Utah t-shirts over the years, and some from our boys as well. 

Pauline helped make this incredible quilt from those shirts.




BYU sent me two tickets for the Nov. 15 game against TCU and I took Ben with me. The weather was great and we won big. And, we found Max working as an usher in the stadium.





Here's a picture of JB and Papa at a Nov. 22 home Utah game.



This picture is in JB's photo collection as well of James in a tree with a nerf gun at the end of November, so I think something fun was happening.


JB took the kids to the Christmas window displays on Nov. 26 when they had a day off school for the Thanksgiving break but I had to be in the office.









And they ate at Costco, best pizza in my opinion.



We had Thanksgiving dinner at the Richards and I love how Max and Ben loaded their plates. We all loved the yummy food.






The boys played football outside.



The kids put up the Christmas tree on Nov. 30 in their matching PJs from Nona.






No comments: