Sunday, April 23, 2023

Mission call

 

Max got his mission call! He is going to Bolivia Cochabamba Mission, starting home MTC on September 4. We are so excited for him. It's getting real!

We were nervous he would get his call while I was in Europe on assignment, but on Tuesday April 11, he got the notification that his call was ready. That day was so busy with tennis, basketball and everything, so it was 10 p.m. at night when he opened it with just our family and his best friend there. 


I got Millie and James out of bed. 


I teared up when he read Bolivia. I can't believe my first baby -- now almost 6'4 -- will be heading out soon!

On Wednesday, we gathered at Nona and Papa's house for a Zoom opening with everyone.






This time I was able to cheer and smile (though I still had some tears). We loved being with everyone who supports Max. I've been very grateful for everyone's support.













1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Soooo excited for Elder Richards! If he's gathering emails for an email list, I would love to be included! rachellethompson104@gmail.com