Saturday, December 17, 2022

Basketball games

We are having so much fun watching Ben play on the high school freshman team this year. He has practice every day, even Saturdays, and he works hard to be a good teammate and listen to his coach. He's had some great defense, too. And they are 6-0 so far!

 


Papa and Nona have been able to watch, too.


And Millie comes sometimes.



Here are his official pictures.




And one of him with the team that I loved.


Meanwhile, James is on a 4th grade Junior Jazz team. He's playing in the gym Max and Ben used to play in years ago. I'll have to get a better picture of him before the season ends. 


Millie came with me one time.


Our Saturdays have been busy, and thankfully we have a driver named Max who has been able to take James to two of his games while JB and I had a funeral one day and stake meetings another day. After the Christmas break, James will play again in January and I hope he is having fun.

Being on the team meant he got two tickets to a Utah Jazz game. JB took him last Tuesday.





No comments: