Max and Ben hung out with friends, but Andrew, James and Millie stayed with us for trick-or-treating!
They also wore their costumes to school for the parade and their parties. James was set on being a werewolf again, but Andrew and Millie changed their minds when we went to Walmart to look for certain supplies and they saw OTHER supplies they liked better -- namely this pig mask and that rainbow wig.
Andrew was a pig butcher and Millie a Rainbow Ranger (from the Netflix show)
Millie wore her wig on the daily and it got quite snarled. If anyone commented on it, like say, "I like your hair!" she'd always respond, "I didn't dye my real hair, this is a wig."
A neighbor had this prop for pictures.
And another neighbor had this blow up dino that James LOVED.
We made it through quite a lot of streets. James likes to line up his Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in a row and count them. Millie likes to eat anything and everything from her bag. I've found wrappers in the house and in pockets but they are trying to put SOME in the trash, haha.
2 comments:
Yes, the candy wrapper trash!! It's everywhere! Cute trick or treaters!
I'm a little behind times with girls and shows. I saw her costume and thought "how cute Rainbow Bright".
Post a Comment