Millie lived out a dream in September by taking part in the high school's two-day cheer camp. The cheerleaders taught the girls some routines.
"This is my exercise outfit."
Then, on that Friday night, they did the routine on the football field at halftime of the football game. Millie has her hands up in the picture below in the center, behind the girl on the ground.
She danced her HEART OUT. Andrew and James were so supportive and cheered for her. After the performance, I took these photos on the field.
Here we are watching the football game. We saw a lot of our friends from the stake, and several other girls Millie knew also were a part of the camp. Max and Ben were with JB in Kansas City and I believe they were at the airport at this point.
This fall Millie is also in a jazz dance class at one of the county rec centers. She just embraces every moment and I'm so proud of her, because I was such a shy child. She loves her teacher and makes the cutest effort.
She really wants to do tumbling and gymnastics. We try to only do one sport/activity at a time per child, so when her Jazz dance class is over, I'll see what is available.


No comments:
Post a Comment