I am beyond thrilled with our new family pictures! Picking outfits and getting everyone to smile can be so stressful. But somehow it all came together really well this time.
We took the tripod to the cabin, and JB used his iphone and watch timer. And I really like the results! Usually we use the fabulous Katherine Wallin, but couldn't ask her to drive 4 1/2 hours to the aspens in Escalante. And if Valeri Anderson is in town, we adore her style, too. Both women are so great at getting our kids to smile and fantastic at photo composition and lighting.
JB took practice shots to check the light and locations at different times throughout our first day there. Then Friday we gave it a go, telling the kids to look at the same spot and SMILE ON THREE!














1 comment:
They turned out amazingly well! I love y'all!
Post a Comment