Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Sports and activities

 


Ben had a whole basketball season with his Superleague team, and I didn't get to go to a single game. I'm really ready for Covid to be over. They limited crowds. Though many games were late, so I couldn't have gone anyway.

JB has been doing a lot of driving and coaching every week for these hard-working young men. And on non-practice days, Ben goes to the church meetinghouse to play basketball. 

Max meanwhile is all about tennis. This mild winter has been great for him to be able to play often. And during snowy days he's in our laundry room doing drills.

Here's a photo the coach's son took of him for his photography class.


James and Andrew however have not been able to do any kind of activity. At their age (10 and 7), Max and Ben were heavily involved in sports. These two little boys aren't as interested, but I still need to find something for them to stay active. I hope things open again soon. Andrew wants to do Kung Fu again.  They did get a lot of wiggles at the park recently.




Meanwhile Millie begs for dance ballet classes again. "I'll wear a mask!" she tells me. She had the cutest teacher before everything shut down. She wears her outfits and ballet shoes a lot.





1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Our kids need to play!! This pandemic "is not according to my preferences" (our catch phrase when we're trying to avoid saying something sucks)!