It was raining during this year's Jogathon, so they went around the hallways to circle of the center of the school. Much better than the tiny laps around the gym the last time it rained.
James did 7 laps, Andrew 8, and Ben 14 in the time allotted. 13 laps was a mile.
JB was at a day-long mortgage conference, and I got to go down to watch the jogging this year.
Andrew is social and chatted with friends the whole time. James didn't throw a tantrum (hallelujah), and Ben was moving so fast I barely got a good picture.
Stretching is my favorite part, because I think my kids look so cute doing the exercises.
Just like when Max was in 6th grade, there were just a handful of parents watching during that time. But every kindergarten parent was there for their kids' turn.
1 comment:
Way to go, Richards runners!
Post a Comment