Friday, September 6, 2019

Es-ca-lant

While I was in Haiti, JB took our five children to his parents' new vacation home in Southeastern Utah. I am very glad the Labor Day weekend was available for them to do this; it made the kids not miss me so much, because they were having an adventure of their own.

He sent me pictures often and we Facetimed a lot when I was at the hotel. I haven't been there yet, and the kids loved it.  Millie kept calling it her "castle."

They went on several hikes, they played in water, they slept in the bunkroom and kept each other awake, and they went to Church there on Sunday and learned it's not pronounced "Es-ca-LAWN-tay," it's "Es-ca-LANT" or "Es-ca-lanny"



 



JB's brother Jeff was there, because he has been doing a lot of work on the property.


Jeff's sweet puppy is a favorite


My outdoors crew!


Where they ate most their meals.


Now it's my turn to go sometime. Despite Millie elbowing and kicking JB all night, he says it's his happy place.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

The boys in the waterfall!!!