On the day school started for her brothers, we started potty-training boot camp for our 3 year old. She watched "Princess Sofia" on the iphone while pounding the juice boxes.
Now she thinks she needs to watch her favorite show in order to go to the bathroom. We've created a monster. "I need to go potty. I need so-FEE-ah!"
But she has been dry for many days and we are grateful.
So she started pre-ballet at the community center last Wednesday and the girls are so cute and I can't believe how much money it is for little toddlers to run around but she loves it and TAKE MY MONEY.
I have a few leotards from a neighbor's girl, and she insisted on the pinkest option. (Does she need a bun? Other dance moms, advise!)
And then she started her preschool last Friday.
Her preschool is Mondays and Fridays for 2 1/2 hours at the high school where Max is, and Monday is Max's late start.
She let daddy do her hair. I'm not there in the morning to get it all fancy, so they are learning together this new skill.
She is only 3, but I think these new things are great for her development. And JB gets some time to get some work done at home. She'll have another year of preschool next year (hopefully at the same place -- all our kids have gone there), and then kindergarten and then high school graduation and college and mission and marriage ....
3 comments:
Yep!! It goes fast, but is soooooo good! WTG, Millie!
I LOVE the pink!! Millie looked so cute & Max is getting so tall! What wonderful fun times you have ahead for you with cute Millie.
Oi
Post a Comment