Thursday, September 26, 2019

Brazil party

Saturday was our third annual Brazil party. JB runs the whole thing, I just ask him what I can do to help. We invite anyone we know who has served a mission in Brazil or lived in Brazil. We were missing two families this time but still had a good turnout.

We had a potluck of Feijoada with Farofa (black beans and rice with sausage/ham/bacon), Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pao de Queijo), Brigadeiro (chocolate truffles), Bomba de Chocolate (chocolate eclair) and other good food. 


JB has known Victor since his mission in Brazil. And then he was an exchange student living with their family in high school. Now he and Ariana have cute little Nico.


I remember some things about living there in 3rd grade. I'd like to go back some day with JB. He still speaks Portuguese.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

So cool!! Or, super fantastico en espaƱol. Is that sorta close to how it would be said in Portugese??