Monday, August 27, 2018

Bear Lake part 2

Saturday afternoon we spent at heavenly Rendezvous Beach on the south shore.  It was PACKED. So much more so than last year when just our immediate family went.

The temperature was perfect, and to prove I can be adventurous, I took Millie out in a kayak. The water was only a foot or two deep in that part, but still, I was on the water. I sang Moana songs.

JB also took James out, and Andrew and Max paddled a lot as well. 



Ben played and played with Emily and Jane on big inflatables.  



And the 7 and under cousins all dug and dug in the sand.






We had to get back to have dinner and then shower and change for family pictures that evening. A photographer was arranged to come capture the whole family back on the shore.

I can't wait to see those, because I am hoping she can do wonders with my screaming 2 year old. James also wouldn't stop doing T-Rex arms. She took pictures of the big, middle and little cousins together, and the six siblings together, and the siblings with John and Pauline.

Here is one from JB's phone as a preview.


In age order we have Maxwell (13),  Emily, (12), Benjamin (10), Jane (9), Andrew (7), Aaron (almost 6), Phinaes (5), James (5), Kate (5), Millicent (almost 3), Harvey (2), Spencer (2), Millie (2), Carver (almost 2), Silas (5 months), Kira (2 months) and Rachel (5 weeks).

We got professional pictures done in these same outfits earlier this summer (and I should be sharing those eventually). But what a beautiful place to take some more photos!




1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Wow!!! Such beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see more. I love that y'all got together. I think we might be pulling off a Richards family reunion this Christmas - fingers crossed!