Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Jamser Preschooler


This four year old is now going to preschool for the first time. After his problems starting primary and his refusal to do swimming lessons, I was worried last Monday night.

But by Tuesday at pickup when he came running out with a big smile, I knew things will be fine. He LOVES preschool.

He goes Tues, Wed and Thursday to the same place Ben and Andrew went, and he's ready to go with a backpack on as soon as he wakes up.

Last Friday he was distraught -- dare I say furious -- when JB told him he did not have school that day. "But I want to go NOOOOOWWWW!"

We used to carpool with two other families with the other boys but this time we don't know any other kids. But James he told me about a boy with a dinosaur shirt on, so hopefully that was BFFs at first glance.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

With dinos in common, it must be a BFF in the making!