Monday, January 2, 2017

Christmas prep

One year ago on Christmas Eve, we told family we were expecting baby #5. Twelve years ago on the same night (and I was wearing the same sweater), we told family we were expecting baby #1. Our July babies. Those memories came back as we had pizza and opened new pajamas on Christmas Eve. And, memories of my two December newborns were with me all month.

Here are all the Richards cousins except two in Idaho.

Image may contain: 12 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor

And here's who was on the other side of the room:



These four blonde boys are often found in a loud gaggle together. By the way Andrew didn't take the jammies off all week. Maybe once when we went somewhere. Twice when I insisted they be washed.


Image may contain: 4 people, child and indoor



The newest Richards baby came from Arizona. Carver is two months younger than Millie, but they are about the same weight and height.





I'll get to the Christmas Day pictures off the big camera eventually, but I must leave you with what gave me a chuckle for days.  My brother and sister-in-law in Seattle sent me a box of girl clothes their baby grew out of, and I wanted to show them how she was wearing one for her Christmas dress. I had a couple numbers for Bethany in my phone and I thought I picked the right one:



First thought: Mortified. 
Second thought: Still got it. 



1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Yesssss!! That. Is. Awesome! And I totally love the troop of parents snapping pictures of those adorable cousins!